Life is Sweeter
Join our email newsletter to stay updated on all the latest news, receive event invitations, and more! Life truly is sweeter at Traditions of Braselton.
News & Events
Traditions of Braselton's COVID-19 Response
We want you to know that at Traditions of Braselton, your health and safety and that of our own team are our top priority. We are actively following the development of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, and as a result we are taking the following actions to protect our guests, homebuyers, and employees.
- Our team members are closely monitoring their own health and the health of their families – if they or anyone near them is sick, they will responsibly self-quarantine.
- Internal teams are encouraged to host virtual meetings, and in-person meetings between staff and buyers will be conducted at an appropriate social distance.
- We encourage you to call for an appointment before visiting the neighborhood, we will also refrain from any handshakes – but we’ll still greet you with a warm smile.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule and will be paying particular attention to high-contact areas such as desks, doorknobs, and flat surfaces.
- We are posting signage with our current cleanliness procedures and asking that all visitors use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival.
As the situation develops we will continue to adapt our response. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.